This week I was honored to participate as Veronica Biggins joined the Greenville Chamber for a unique event.
Veronica served as Assistant to the President of the United States and Director of Presidential Personnel and later served as Vice-Chairman of the U.S. Delegation to the United Nations. She was also the highest ranking female executive at Nations Bank before it became Bank of America. A background that gives her a powerful perspective!
- Own who you are – don’t let anyone else define you.
- Seek out advocates while becoming one for someone else.
- Hard work opens doors.
- Find your voice – you’re the only one that can wield it’s power.
- Be a life long learner and read!
- Veronica’s Favorite Book – The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- Be Impeccable With Your Word
- Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Don’t Make Assumptions
- Always Do Your Best
- Which one of these themes resonates the most with you right now?
- I’d love to hear any success stories of those currently focused on one of these areas.